How to compare the timelines of two people
The best way to group items in Aeon Timeline 3.0 is to use the filtering function. However, prior to doing this ensure that relationships have been created between people and events and different items in your timeline. To do this:
- Select a Person and open the Inspector
- Go to the relationships tab:
- Create relationships with all events, and other items, relevant to this person.
Then, when you wish to view only events relevant to a particular person:
1. Select this person from the People Panel in the sidebar
2. Click the filter icon next to the Person's name. You should now only be able to see events relevant to this person in your timeline.
If you wish to compare two different groups of people, open the Split View and filter by a different person. You can see an example of how this works below: