How to move multiple items by the same duration
When you wish to move multiple items by the same duration, there are two options.
First, you can select multiple events at once when working in Timeline View. To do this:
- Click on one of the items you want to move.
- Use Command or Shift for Mac and Control or Shift for Windows and then click the remaining items you wish to move. Once selected, you can release the keys.
- Click on any of the selected items, and move them to your desired position on your timeline. While moving there will be a number indicator of how many items you are moving.
Secondly, you can use the options in your menu. To do this:
- Select the items you wish to move
- Go to the menu, and click 'Item' then 'Shift Items By..."
- In the box that appears, type in the amount of time you want to move the item by. For example, to move it forward 6 days, you would write +6 days. To move it backward 6 days, write - 6 days.