As part of our Licensing Model, your initial purchase comes with 12 months of free updates. Optionally, you are given the option to automatically renew your purchase every 12 months to continue receiving updates as soon as they are released.
You can cancel your auto-renewals any time and continue to use your current version, plus any versions released prior to the end of your current subscription period.
To avoid payment, you must cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to your next billing period. Your next billing period will be shown on the "My Account" screen inside the Aeon Timeline application.
All license renewals are for a 12 month period. Partial and pro-rata refunds are not available for cancellation midway through a billing cycle.
Cancelling via Apple in-app purchases
If you made your initial purchase in an app downloaded from the Mac App Store or iOS App Store, then your auto-renewals will be purchased via in-app subscriptions using Apple iTunes.
To cancel your auto-renewals, you will need to cancel your subscription via your Apple iTunes Account.
The exact location of these settings vary according to your device and operating system version, but the following general steps will apply with minor variations:
- Open the "Settings" app on your iOS device, or open the "App Store" application on your Mac or iOS device
- Click or tap on your account name/avatar
- Click or tap on Subscriptions
- Locate the subscription associated with Aeon Timeline
- Click or Tap on the Cancel Subscription option
Cancelling via FastSpring
If you made your initial purchase via our website, in our Windows app, or in our Mac app downloaded directly via our website, then your auto-renewals will be purchased via a subscription processed by our payment processing partner FastSpring.
To cancel your auto-renewals, you will need to cancel your subscription by following these steps:
- Click on the link to FastSpring Account Management
- Enter the email address associated with your purchase
- Note: this is the email address entered at the time of purchase, which may differ to your account email address (e.g. if your purchase was a gift or made on your behalf by a work colleague, etc).
- If you have an active account under that email address, FastSpring will email you a link to access your account information
- The login link in the email is only valid for 24 hours from the time the email was sent. After 24 hours, you will need to repeat the process above to receive a new login link.
- Click on the Subscriptions tab to see details of any active subscriptions you have
- Click on the Manage button alongside a description, and follow the steps to cancel
What to do if I can't find my subscription
If you are not sure if you have a subscription, or if you purchased your subscription via Apple or directly from us, please contact our support team.
We will be able to look at your current account details to see whether you have a subscription active, and where that subscription originates.
Note that we do not have access to cancel the subscription on your behalf, but we should be able to provide you with the necessary information for you to do so yourself.