Accessing your Aeon Timeline account
With the release of Aeon Timeline 3, we are moving to a new licensing model.
You can read more about our licensing model, but the quick summary is:
- When you purchase Aeon Timeline, it is yours to use forever
- A single license is used across Mac, Windows or iOS
- You can use it on up to 5 devices
- You receive 12 months free updates from the point of purchase. After that, you can continue using the existing version for as long as you want, or you can pay to receive another 12 months of updates.
Your Aeon Timeline Account
As part of this change, you will now have an Aeon Timeline account.
When you open Aeon Timeline for the first time, or when you have an active trial, you will be shown the My Account window each time you open the app:
Otherwise, you can access the My Account window via:
- Mac: Choose My Account from the Aeon Timeline menu
- Windows: Choose My Account from the Tools menu
- iOS: Close any open timeline, and click My Account in the toolbar of the File Browser window
Login to unlock editing
If you already have an account, click on the Login to your Account button towards the bottom of the My Account window, and enter your email address and Account ID:
You should protect the details of your account in the same way you would protect licenses for other software, or other account details such as username/password, to ensure it is not accessed by anyone else.
Forgot your Account ID?
If you do not know the account ID associated with your email address, you can look it up here: https://timeline.app/retrieve-account/
If you enter a correct email address associated with an account or purchase, an email will be sent to the email address specified containing your license. If you enter an incorrect address, you will not be notified.
If you do not know the email address associated with either your purchase or initial activation of the account, you should contact support for assistance.